Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Caroline and NY Skyline..


She made it! :) So that is Caroline - a future diplomat.
Caro and I went to Sharper Image and she bought an umbrella - well not just any umbrella, the worlds smallest full size umbrella. At the register the guy said: "And your total would be X dollars today". Caroline replied: "And tomorrow?" :) Then she says: "I have been to long with her" points in my direction, then: "I mean not WITH her" It was sooo funny..

I mean it's true. If your total today is X dollar, what if you decide to buy something else in that store on the same day? Your total wouldn't be X dollars but Y dollars. OR would the second purchase be free? Luckily we didn't ask the guy as I am sure he would have called security.

Newest fashion in NY (as seen in the Guess store with Caro today) : A bra with sequins and swarovski cristalls on under a 75 % unbuttoned blouse. Nice try guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home