Monday, September 19, 2005

Good morning


Look Mami,
here is a picture of the CH sticker you sent me :) Ben and I had the car washed just to take the picture. Unfortunately we got stuck in the car wash and the "stop" "go backwards" and "go forward" signal all flashed at once. There was water splashing everywhere and the car was soaked in soap foam and we didn't move one millimeter for minutes. That was fun - because I wasn't alone in the car! Yesterday we went to Chinatown. Hey Baba - I saw the Pomelofruit! It's about as big as a Honigmelone. The ones the sold in Chinatown were still green, I don't know if that's their final color or not.
And then we went to the Apple store and got an Ipod nano. Wow, 2 days ago I thought the Mac mini was the coolest thing on earth - now it's the most old
fashioned thing I can think of. Stay tuned for the new nano pic! I am off the the bookstore, I need a book about Resume writing as I am still unsuccessfull :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home