Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Caroline is coming today

Her special someone - is studing at NYU, so she came to visit. Let's se if she makes it here ok by bus. The weather is nice so we might go to the mall outside and maybe to the big one inside. I'll post some pics.
What else.. ahh.. I have a recruiter interview tomorrow. It's Robert Half Financial and they are professional. I dealt with them in Toronto before. Talking about Toronot, Ben is going there tonight. A busisness trip and he'll be back on Thrusday. Hopefully. Ok, not I have to bring the place to a shine, Caro is coming! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger MissF said...

For sure. I check yours almost every day.. :)
Ben (senior Ben not baby Ben)and I might come and visit..

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home