Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Manhattan

I went shopping with my cousin Anne-Sophie the other day.
To show you how extraordinary NY is here some things we saw:

There was a guy walking around with a Cat on his head.
Living cat - not dead cat!


There was also a guy selling knitted hats. And while he
was standing at his booth he knitted them too. I have never
seen a person knit so fast!

Newest trends in NY boutiques: a paper tube to put over
your head so your make up doesn't stain the clothes. Yes,
it does look ridiculous!

I wish I had taken a picture of the Cat guy though.

Otherwise not much news. Ah... yes.
I got lost on my way back from the job interview. A 45 min
drive ended up taking over 2.5hrs. I have no idea what I did
but normally the only bridge I have to cross is the GWB bridge.
Yesterday however I crossed 4 bridges and one tunnel! Oups!
And I got a parking ticket too. Today I wanted to go and pay it
but I couldn't. Edgewater Election day. So I thought while I am there I can
ask if I can vote too. But Swiss people can't vote. :( Even though I
live here and I am probably one of a few people speaking english
and not korean only!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home