Thursday, November 17, 2005

Last Saturday



we had a pasta party.
I got a pickle (gurke) from Eric and Robyn. Apparently it's a tradition in Germany to put a pickle on your chirstmas tree.
It has to be the last thing you put on there and it's supposed to be good luck.
Well pickle of course means something else in german. So I explained that it means spot. And they were ahhh.. a "bimple".
So I just left it at that. ;)
So tonight is highwire at botanica. I don't think I can make it because I have been getting up at 6 am with Ben every morning.
8) this is how I look. The 2 DJ's look exactly like on the picture. Really funny.
Oh and yesterday I thought I clean a little. Ok, I was bored and had nothing else to do. So I "pledged". Pledge is the stuff americans use to clean wooden furniture. Well because it was dark I also sprayed some on the floor. I did't remember this morning so I did a full wipe out. Luckily i didn't bang my head on the mirror. I am sure it looked very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home