Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Weekend


Hello, hello.
We had a long weekend that's why I didn't write for a while. On Satuday ben had the glorious idea to get an iExpress, a device that sends MP3 data wireless to the stero system. Well after trying to get it to work for 7 hrs we gave up. We bout a cabel for 130 times less and it works just fine. Somethimes having the newest and smallest and wireless-st is not the best!
On Sunday Ben gave finally in and came for a walk with me. Little did I know I was about to get into a 6h walking marathon. On our way back we stopped at a Video store and we got 6 movies. The motorcyle diaries is a great movie. It's about Ernesto Che Guevara. The CIA killed him so I won't elaborate on this further :)
Today I am going to try to make chocolate chip cookies. Like the Chip Ahoi ones. I will take a picture and post it as soon as I am done. On Friday we are going to Block Island with Eric and Robyn. We are going there by High Speed Ferry. That should be fun. Check out the pic of the High Speed Ferry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home